The Youth Program is designed to assist you with achieving your educational and employment goals. If any of the statements below describe you or any other youth you know, then contact us to see how we may help you start a new career today!
- I am between the ages of 16-24.
- I need help finding a job or a training program.
- I have a criminal background or have been arrested.
- I have not received my High School diploma or GED.
- I am homeless, a runaway, or a foster child.
- I am pregnant or a single parent.
- I have a learning disability and/or am disabled.
- I need help with math and reading.
The Youth Program can provide you with the following services:
- Tutoring in Math and Reading
- GED Preparation and/or Testing
- Exploring Different Career Options
- Paid Work Experience and/or Paid Internships
- Resume Assistance
- Job Placement Assistance
- Financial literacy
- Leadership Activities
- Adult Mentoring
For more information regarding the WIOA Youth program, feel free to:
- Contact us by telephone at 732-683-8850 x6511- Giovanna Percontino or X3511 – Christy Davis
- Contact us to attend one of our information sessions.
- Visit us in person
Click here to view the WIOA Orientation Presentation
How we can help you:
- GED Attainment
- Job Search
- Career Training
View Current Jobs